for your FREE Estimate!
Create comfort, convenience and luxury for your Kendall home. We’ll design an aluminum sunroom addition, patio roof, patio cover or pool screen enclosure to fit your:
- Individual and family needs
- Home’s architecture, both outdoors and inside
High-tech aluminum framing adds space affordably and fast. Get into your new space sooner than you would with traditional construction, and at a lower cost. Our permitting experts will work with municipal and homeowners association officials to win timely approval of a design that works for you.
Whether your home is a two-story or single-story home, our custom design services ensure that your new space complements its proportions and character so it doesn’t look tacked on.
Quality is assured: We build not just to meet code, but to surpass it.
We serve all Kendall neighborhoods, including Country Walk, The Crossings, Glenvar Heights, The Hammocks, Kendale Lakes, Kendall West, Olympia Heights, Richmond Heights, Richmond West, Sunset, West Perrine and Westwood Lakes, and the areas around Lake Galloway, Republic Lake and Snapper Creek Lakes.
A Sunroom Can Serve any Purpose You Imagine
Realize your dreams with a Florida Room that’s designed and engineered especially to meet your needs. New indoor space will make your original home feel less cramped. And you’ll stay in touch with the outdoors but in air-conditioned comfort.
A sun room can serve as a:
- Living room, dining room or family room
- Home office, library or den
- Game room
- Home theater
- Computer center
- Entertainment hub
- Play space for kids
- Gathering spot for teens
- Living area for snowbird parents or young adults still at home
Choose options that let your solarium blend with your home. Match roofing, flooring, windows, doors, wall and ceiling finishes, and even woodwork and cabinetry. Your conservatory will have all the power and digital cabling your lifestyle demands.
Get More Use Out of Your Patio with a Roof or Cover
Achieve comfort and utility that an open patio just can’t provide:
- Patio Roof. Add shelter from the rain and sun. An insulated roof discreetly carries power lines for fans and lights while fighting heat buildup. In areas where insulated aluminum roofs aren’t allowed, opt for a wooden roof or a retractable awning.
- Patio Cover. Get even more protection, with screen to guard against insects and doors that lock to enhance safety and security for children at play.
- Insulated Patio Room. A patio room adds real, enclosed living space at a bargain price. Enjoy windows during chilly nights and screens during fair days. Benefit from ceiling fans and lights, and from electrical outlets on walls. Removable acrylic windows reduce the likelihood of damage from heavy storms.
- Shade yourself from the sun without confining yourself to a closed space. Our wood-look pergola is aluminum for low maintenance and long life.
- Provide privacy for sunbathing or dining. Like our pergola, our lattice is aluminum with a wood look.
Pool Screen Enclosures Make Pool Use More Relaxing
Enjoy your pool and poolside deck more, and more often.
A pool screen:
- Lets in the sun’s rays and the views you treasure
- Keeps out insects, birds and crawling pests
- Cuts down on leaves and other plant debris that would end up in your pool
- Adds security by keeping out unattended children when the pool is unattended
Want sunbathing privacy? Add poolside aluminum lattice. Want a little shade after sitting in the sun? An aluminum pergola will provide it keep the breeze.
Call Today for a Free In-Home Consultation: 866-596-2427
Every no-cost in-home consultation includes a visit by the Floridian Patio Products mobile showroom. You’ll need only to step to the curb to experience life-size examples of sunroom, patio cover, and screen enclosure construction.
Free estimates are written and detailed.
Call NOW! 844-596-2427